Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My official 12 week mugshots

Here I am.. growing up fast. I outgrew the collar my new person bought me, but I got a new harness I like pretty well.
Things have been pretty interesting lately.. I've discovered all kinds of new stuff. My person took me to one place with an elevator and I wasn't scared at all, aren't I getting brave?? I will still plop down and observe if I'm allowed, but my new person says I should be more adventurous and encourages me to get up and explore. This is my little girl, she likes to play with me in the backyard a lot. I like her.. and I finally understand what "NO BITE" and "LEAVE IT" mean. I can even "SIT" and "STAY" (for a little while, I'm still a puppy you know!) and "DOWN" is making more sense now too. I keep getting told not to chew on my leash, but it is so tempting. We got to take my first walk on a leash to the park and it was pretty fun. I really liked all the kids to say hi to!! Oh.. I weigh 40 pounds now, I guess that's a lot because my new person grunts when she lifts me up now :) Until next time!!

No comments: