Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PUPPY SCHOOL!

I mean really, I have grown so much and she doesn't have a single picture to share!! I'll get on that tomorrow, I'll bite her if I have to.
So an update on me.. I found out why my stools were mooshy!! It wasn't worms or infection (thanks goodness!). My person switched me from California Natural to Nutro Ultra and what do you know.. I'm all better!! Weird eh? Nutro really agrees with me (and my poo really agrees with my person now that it is solid).
Oh!! Exciting news!! I started Kindergarten yesterday!! I really enjoyed class and playing with all the other puppies.. I haven't figured out why everyone else is soo tiny, guess they should try eating more kibble -- it worked for me!! My best buddy is a boxer puppy. Oh, and I am SO good at the sit-stay that while everyone else learns that my person is working on me getting off my bottom and coming to her.. I don't see why sitting there the whole time is a problem.. I mean really, what do you expect me to do?? EXERCISE?? Pfft.
Seriously though, I am doing fantastic! I learn real quick and will do just about anything for a tiny bit of cheese. Mmm.. the slingers are forming just thinking about that cheese!
Anyways, I'm going to go snore now.. I will get some new pics up here soon.. I'm just so handsome I need to share my mug with the world!!

No comments: