Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NEW COLLAR!!

I finally outgrew my 28" collar. Which posed a problem for my people because stores in the area don't sell anything bigger than that. Well, my person's mom happens to know a wonderful lady who custom makes collars!! How cool is that? Check out my beautiful Mastiff size collar!
The nice lady who made it thought of EVERYTHING! It's a super-sized collar made just for me with lots of room to grow. If you are a mastiff owner or know someone who is and are interested in a personalized custom made collar contact my person via comment or email and she will get you in touch with the nice lady who made this for me. I got to pick my colors and everything and it was SO affordable. Can you tell I am proud of my new collar!? Oh! And she made me a leash loop with my name on it too, but I forgot to get a picture. I will post that later. This nice lady can make any size collar, she even made a couple with racing flames on them for a two of my little doggy friends. Until next time! Woof.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is one huge collar!