Thursday, May 29, 2008

10 weeks old!

Yep.. that's right.. I'm ten weeks old!! Jeez times flies when you are having soo much fun.
My new person really likes to take pictures of me getting in trouble.. I'm lucky I'm so cute!! Here I am eating her carpet.. it was already gnawed on here from my sister when she was a pup I was just trying to add the finishing touches. :)
I found one of my little people's shoes, and my person took it away.. but I was so cute she had to get a picture first!! She gave me a rawhide instead.. it was ok.. just didn't taste as good as the shoe. I'll get over it.
My sister and I are getting along better now.. she even lets me get close to her now! Soon I just know she will want to play.
I played outside with my little people today and had a great time chasing them on their bikes. My person forgot her camera.. darn.

No comments: