Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day 4

It has been four days since I arrived at my new house. It took me a couple days to loosen up, but then I discovered I really like it here!! See those feet next to me? That's my new person, lately I decided she is my pack leader so I follow her all around the house, she doesn't mind.. but my new sister gets a bit jealous now and then.
I get to hear, "NO BITE" all the time.. I'm starting to understand.. but I REALLY like to gnaw on everything..
I mean really, how could little 'ol me get in trouble? I have perfected my innocent face. When my sister is sleeping, I like to come up from behind and do a sneak attack.. I think it's funny, she isn't impressed.
I REALLY love to be outside. The sunshine agrees with me :)
This is one of my new people, he is gone a lot.. but I get real excited when he comes home. He stays up late with me and plays until I am ready for bed.
This is my favorite new little person, I like to chase after her in the back yard and play with a beach ball. She is real gentle with me and she even gave me my name!! Cool, eh?
This is my favorite picture of us together, I like to sleep with my head on her feet.. she thinks my fur tickles! Hehe..
My favorite new toy is a mesh collapsible storage thingy.. it is GREAT to chew on and drag around the house. My new person said it could be my toy since I like it so much.
Lately I have had a little tummy trouble, probably stress from my move and my new person gave me some different food.. I'm feeling a bit better now because I was given my old food again and I'm starting to get more comfortable with my new people. It's a dogs life.. and a dog's life is GOOD!!

No comments: