Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm home.

Hello... I made it home finally.. the ride in the car was looong, but I had special things to chew on and my new person was pretty nice to me. When I got to my new house I needed to go REAL bad.. I was a good boy and waited until I got out of the car.

I met my new sister, Zena. She was nice but my person had to correct her when she growled at me for coming too close to her things. Other than that she liked me a lot and maybe some day I will talk her into playing with me.
I like my new yard -- lots of grass to stretch out on.. I even saw a baby pool!! When it gets hot I'm going to go swimming!!
It was pretty tiring coming all the way to my new home.. goodnight.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Welcome home, Triton. I wish we would have gotten a chance to meet you! I know your new family will love you very much.