Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another roadblock..

This experience has been quite a roller coaster ride. Triton is not coming home today. Two of the puppies in the litter have come down with Parvo. This is very serious but the breeder caught it early and is taking extreme measures to help them get healthy again. Triton so far has not shown symptoms although he will be treated because of exposure (Parvo is HIGHLY contagious). Prayers are appreciate for the already sick puppies and that Triton remains strong and healthy and can come home to us. It will be a couple more weeks of waiting. I will update with his progress.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aww. I am so sorry =( We were so looking forward to meeting little Triton. I hope he and the other puppies are alright. Just like a baby, I guess, you can only hope that they will stay healthy. I will definitely pray for the puppies.